Our Philadelphia criminal lawyers have over 25 years
of combined legal practice – handling some of the
toughest cases in the country.
SKA Law is a premier, Philadelphia criminal defense law firm, founded by professional criminal attorneys. We take on cases other law firms turn down, because we know how to fight – and when to negotiate. Our goal is to get you the best outcome possible. No fluff. No nonsense. Our focus is results.
SKA Law takes on fewer clients than other firms – it’s because we believe that taking on fewer clients means we can provide more service, and better results.
Our firm has over 25 years of combined legal practice. Our Philadelphia criminal attorneys have been recognized by the top lawyer ranking services.
Our Philadelphia criminal attorneys are available 24/7- regardless of the holiday, or time of week. We are always available to help you.
We take on fewer clients than other firms. Each client works 1:1 on with one of our senior attorneys.
In life, mistakes and adverse actions have consequences. This is especially true if you are charged with a crime in Chalfont. You must hire a Chalfont criminal defense lawyer to represent you in a court of law.
Reasons to Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer
Although there are several reasons you should hire a criminal defense lawyer, the most compelling reason is to avoid jail time. Defendants who are convicted of serious felonies may be sentenced to a lengthy jail sentence.
Another reason to hire a Chalfont criminal defense lawyer at Amato Sanita Law Office is to keep your criminal record in good standing. Whether you have a misdemeanor or felony on your criminal record, any conviction can make it difficult for you to get a job, go to college or vote.
Hiring a criminal defense attorney makes sense. When it comes to the Chalfont court system, there are no guarantees that you will experience a favorable outcome. Having a Chalfont criminal defense attorney on your side may improve your chances of achieving a favorable outcome.
Common Criminal Charges in Chalfont
It is the duty of the police officers and prosecutors to protect the citizens of Chalfont by enforcing the laws. If you are suspected of committing a crime in Chalfont, the judicial system will hold you accountable for your actions.
There are dozens of criminal laws on the books. As you know, misdemeanor and criminal charges can adversely affect your criminal record, chances of employment, financial status and driver’s license. Here is a list of common criminal charges that our lawyers at Amato Sanita Law Office defend.
1. A person who intentionally sets property on fire can be charged with arson. Not only does arson destroy valuable property, it can injure or kill other people.
2. Racing another car on the road is categorized as drag racing. You may not know this but you can be charged with drag racing if you watch other cars race or attempt to set a speed record in your car.
3. When an officer signals you to stop or pull over, you must obey those signals. If not, you could be charged with eluding or fleeing a police officer.
4. It is never a good idea to drive with alcohol or drugs in your system. Once you are caught operating a vehicle under the influence, you could be charged with DUI.
5. If you have been involved in a car accident, it is illegal for you to leave the scene. By law, you must remain at the scene until a police officer arrives. You must provide the other driver(s) with your name, insurance information and a valid address. If you leave, you could be charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
Other categories of criminal charges include murder (first degree, second degree and third degree), sexual assault, involuntary manslaughter, antitrust violations, armed robbery, bribery, conspiracy, computer crimes, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, identity theft and possessing child pornography.
Regardless of the charges, our criminal defense attorneys are committed to defending your rights in a court of law. We believe that all clients should have the right to defend themselves.
Why Trust the Amato Sanita Criminal Defense Team
Selecting a Chalfont criminal defense attorney is about trust. At Amato Sanita Law Office, our criminal defense attorneys are trusted legal advocates who will work diligently to defend you against the charges.
If you or a loved one requires the services of a skilled attorney, contact our law office. One of our attorneys would be happy to sit down with you and discuss your options.
For your convenience, our Amato Sanita Law Offices are located in Norristown, Philadelphia and Feasterville. Call one of our Chester criminal defense law offices to schedule your no-obligation consultation today.